Code of Conduct
In addition the current NSA Squash Code of Conduct the following rules of conduct will also apply:
- Think safety first. Hold up on your shot rather than risk injury to your opponent.
- Abide by the tournament and playing rules and those of squash etiquette.
- Play your best at all times.
- Be honest and fair to your opponent.
- Give your opponent the benefit of the doubt. Accept your opponent's calls.
- Ask for a let only if you think you could have reached the ball.
- Don't try to "psych" your opponent except by the excellence of your game.
- Win and lose in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE - need more info here
i. Verbal warning
ii. Written warning
iii. Termination of membership
Official Squash Rules:
- Singles Rules 2014 V2 Effective 1 January 2015
- Singles Rules 2014 v1 Introduction to the Rules of Singles Squash 2014